Directions: You will hear some conversations between two or more people. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speakers say in each conversation. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter (A), (B), (C), or (D) on your answer sheet. The conversations will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
- Who most likely is the man?
(A) A Web-site designer
(B) A truck driver
(C) A factory worker
(D) A customer service representative
- What is the woman trying to do?
(A) Add an item to an order
(B) Change a delivery location
(C) Return a damaged product
(D) Correct a billing error
- What does the man offer to do?
(A) Reimburse a purchase
(B) Contact a shipping agent
(C) Check a price
(D) Expedite a shipment
- What will the man do on Monday?
(A) Attend a seminar
(B) Graduate from school
(C) Start a new position
(D) Receive an award
- Why does the men say he is busy?
(A) He is moving into a different ofﬁce.
(B) He is meeting with some clients.
(C) He has an upcoming business trip.
(D) He has a project deadline.
- What does the woman offer to do?
(A) Review an expense report
([3) Arrange a company celebration
(C) Introduce the man to a colleague
(D) Provide the man with supplies
- What has the man just finished doing?
(A) Negotiating a contract
(B) Repairing a television
(C) Producing an advertisement
(D) Interviewing a job candidate
- What does the woman imply when she says, “Rashid has worked in television for years”?
(A) Rashid’s opinion would be valuable.
(B) Rashid’s resume is out of date.
(C) Rashid should receive a promotion.
(D) Rashid wants to change careers.
- What does the men say he is concerned about?
(A) Staying under budget
(B) Impressing a client
(C) Arriving on time to a meeting
(D) Satisfying a technical requirement
- According to the woman, what is taking place next week?
(A) A career fair
(B) A retirement celebration
(C) A promotional event
(D) An anniversary party
- Why does the woman say, “Have you ever met Mr. Kate”?
(A) To point out a mistake
(B) To introduce a colleague
(C) To recommend a staff member
(D) To complain about a service
- What does the woman offer to do?
(A) Review some slides
(B) Pay for a delivery
(C) Contact a client
(D) Call a restaurant
- Why is the man calling the woman?
(A) To congratulate her
(B) To apologize to her
(C) To set up an interview
(D) To organize a client visit
- What do the speakers say about James Taneke?
(A) He has worked overseas.
(B) He is very talented.
(C) He is familiar with the company policies.
(D) He is easy to work with.
- What does the woman promise to do tomorrow?
(A) Revise some documents
(B) E-mail some customers
(C) Create a training course
(D) Give feedback to a colleague
- What are the speakers discussing?
(A) Invitations for a library fund-raiser
(B) Applications for a construction permit
(C) Design plans for a new building
(D) Membership requirements for patrons
- What is the man concerned about?
(A) How to lower costs
(B) When to hold an event
(C) Who will be in charge of training
(D) Where a room will be located
- What does the men say he will do this afternoon?
(A) Confirm some information
(B) Purchase some equipment
(C) Reserve a meeting space
(D) Write a book review
- Why was the woman disappointed with a hotel?
(A) It was far from the city center.
(B) It was crowded with guests.
(C) The staff were inattentive.
(D) The rooms were small.
- What does the man say he will do?
(A) Call a taxi
(B) Print out a ticket
(C) Check an advertisement
(D) Contact a colleague
- What does the woman request?
(A) An extra key
(B) A reimbursement
(C) A city map
(D) A room upgrade
- Why is the woman traveling to Paris?
(A) To visit a friend
(B) To attend a meeting
(C) To watch a performance
(D) To inspect a store
- What does the man explain to the woman?
(A) How to avoid a delay
(B) How to reset an electronic device
(C) How to fill out some paperwork
(D) How to retrieve a ticket
- What does the man suggest?
(A) Going to the train station together
(B) Searching online for an address
(C) Inviting another colleague
(D) Submitting some travel receipts
- What are the speakers mainly discussing?
(A) A computer malfunction
(B) A company policy
(C) A ﬁnancial report
(D) A recent holiday
- Why does the man say, “What if I need to contact my bank”?
(A) To explain why he is concerned
(B) To suggest revising a budget
(C) To request some contact information
(D) To ask for a deadline extension
- According to the woman, what complaint has been made about some employees?
(A) They need technical training.
(B) They work inconsistent hours.
(C) They waste work time.
(D) They are disorganized.
- What is the woman invited to do?
(A) Join coworkers for lunch
(B) Travel to a conference
(C) Lead a seminar
(D) Interview for a job
- What does the woman say she is concerned about?
(A) Not being qualified
(B) Not having enough time
(C) Losing a reserved seat
(D) Missing a call
- What will the women most likely do next?
(A) Request a refund
(B) Open an account
(C) Speak with a manager
(D) Ask for a menu
- What does the woman want to buy?
(A) Kitchen appliances
(B) Cooking supplies
(C) Wall decorations
(D) Dining furniture
- Why will the woman receive a discount?
(A) She is purchasing a large quantity.
(B) She lives close to the store.
(C) Some of the products are damaged.
(D) The store is having a sale.
- What does the woman say will happen next month?
(A) A business will open.
(B) An inspection will begin.
(C) An invoice will be sent.
(D) A road will be closed.
o E- 1
o E- 3
o E- 4
Memory card full
- Who most likely is the woman?
(A) A workshop instructor
(B) A store clerk
(C) An electrician
(D) A product designer
- Look at the graphic. Which error code is the camera displaying?
- What will the woman most likely do next?
(A) Replace an item
(B) Take a photograph
(C) Read a manual
(D) Show some slides
- Look at the graphic. Which parking area will be closed?
- What is the woman concerned about?
(A) Building security access
(B) Parking fees
(C) Road conditions
(D) Heavy trafﬁc
- What does the man say the company will do?
(A) Reimburse employees
(B) Offer a shuttle service
(C) Provide maps
(D) Distribute electronic badges
Xem bài học chi tiết tại:https://hochay.com/luyen-thi-toeic/sach-luyen-thi-ets-toeic-test-5-listening-hoc-hay-266.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #luyenthitoeic #etsTOEIC #ETSToeic2019