Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Luyện thi ETS TOEIC các bạn nhé!
Directions: You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), (C) on your answer sheet.
- Who approved the marketing budget?
(A) Mr. Chen did.
(B) I can pay.
(C) Next to the farmers market.
- Where’s the employee break room?
(A) On the fifth floor.
(B) Let’s call the repair shop.
(C) Yes, it’s fairly big.
- When can we buy tickets?
(A) Only four per person.
(B) A day before the show.
(C) It’s cheaper to rent them.
- Would you be interested in joining our tour of the art museum?
(A) A famous painting.
(B) Sure, that sounds exciting.
(C) Fifty years old.
- You have a copy of the report, don’t you?
(A) Yes, it’s on my desk.
(B) I’m sorry to hear that.
(C) He’s a reporter.
- How far are we from the hotel?
(A) I have three bus passes.
(B) About a mile, I think.
(C) Wasn’t it yesterday?
- Did you get a chance to read that document I sent you?
(A) No, but I’ll read it soon.
(B) An additional shipping charge.
(C) I prefer the library.
- When will Mary return from the conference?
(A) At the convention center.
(B) I’ll give it back tomorrow.
(C) In the next couple of days.
- Should we take the train or a taxi to the town hall?
(A) The training session is down the hall.
(B) A two-hour delay.
(C) Let’s take the train.
- Haven’t you had your computer fixed yet?
(A) She often uses a computer.
(B) A software update.
(C) | need a replacement.
- Why don’t you join us for lunch?
(A) Didn’t he already sign it?
(B) I have to finish this project.
(C) A membership fee.
- Do you like the new office space?
(A) In the city.
(B) Yes, if you’d like to.
(C) Well, we do have bigger windows.
- Why did you cancel your visit to the doctor?
(A) Because I’m feeling better now.
(B) The credit card hasn’t expired.
(C) That’s a nice place.
- How long has your house been listed for sale?
(A) At Ingrid’s house.
(B) I’m not sure | have time.
(C) Just over six weeks.
- I’m surprised we haven’t received the product design yet.
(A) You can use my stapler.
(B) The name on the cover sheet.
(C) Didn’t you get the memo?
- What did you think of the social media seminar?
(A) I registered for a different session.
(B) He’s downstairs.
(C) I’ll suggest that.
- Where would I be able to find Ms. Moreau this afternoon?
(A) To reserve a room.
(B) No, at nine A.M.
(C) She’ll be in room 235.
24.The new assembly plant’s hiring soon, isn’t it?
(A) In the garden.
(B) Can you assemble it?
(C) | already filled out an application.
- Aren’t we supposed to take the highway to the airport?
(A) It’s not on the market yet.
(B) There’s road maintenance going on.
(C) The flight to Singapore.
- Do I sign for the delivery, or does someone else sign?
(A) It arrived on time.
(B) You should do it.
(C) At the back entrance.
- When will that company release its healthy snack bars?
(A) It’s about eight kilometers from here.
(B) | haven’t tried that way yet.
(C) We’ll have to look at their Web site.
- The client called to say he’ll be late.
(A) The traffic is much worse on Fridays.
(B) Working on most weekends.
(C) Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- How were the sales for our sports apparel this quarter?
(A) They increased by seven percent!
(B) He plays football very well.
(C) Hand me those nails.
- Are you buying a phone with a bigger screen or with better sound quality?
(A) I have to check the prices.
(B) Yesterday at four o’clock.
(C) No, I don’t think so.
- Would you mind setting up the product displays?
(A) A new tablet computer.
(B) The office next door is warm.
(C) Actually, I’m on my break.
Xem bài học chi tiết tại: https://hochay.com/luyen-thi-toeic/sach-luyen-thi-ets-toeic-2020-test-8-listening-hoc-hay-426.html
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #nguphapIELTS #GrammarforIELTS #grammarIELTSforwriting